Clearly the shift of mind is heading from outdoors to indoors with a focus on art and exhibitions for this weeks Sunday Clippings. Are we beginning to nest already?! Today also officially marks the change from Summer to Autumn.
- Oscar Murillo Mints Money with Scribbles, Dirt, Food
- Diana Balmori: The New York landscape designer is devising smarter and more responsive city parks
- MoMA's female-focussed design show
- Killed by Matisse in 1941, Courthion’s Interviews Are Resurrected
- London Fashion Week:Christopher Kane's flower-inspired collection was a resounding hit